MyCarriage Logo

If you are a foreigner residing in Singapore for less than 12 months, you must:

  • Possess a foreign license and International Driving Permit (IDP) issued by an authorised body from your country of origin; or
  • Possess an official translation of your foreign driving license in English if an IDP is not available.

However, if you are a foreigner from an ASEAN member state, you do not need an IDP or an official translation of your license.